Siekdami užtikrinti geriausią Jūsų naršymo patirtį, šioje svetainėje naudojame slapukus (angl. cookies). Paspaudę mygtuką „Sutinku“ arba naršydami toliau patvirtinsite savo sutikimą. Bet kada galėsite atšaukti savo sutikimą pakeisdami interneto naršyklės nustatymus ir ištrindami įrašytus slapukus. Susipažinkite su Taisyklėmis. Privatumo politika.
The Seller – a legal entity Valiai UAB, registration number 302857653, address Tauragnų g. 11, Aliai, LT-28121 Utena, Lietuva, email email@example.com.
Processing of Personal Data
1. When ordering goods in the online Store, the Customer is not required to register, but for the proper execution of the order, it is necessary to provide personal data such as name, surname, email address, address to which the goods shall be delivered, telephone number and other data specified in the order form.
2. The Customer acknowledges that he/she is aware of his/her right to refuse to provide his/her personal data but understands that the personal data is necessary and indispensable for the execution of the order, and that in the event of the Customer’s failure and refusal to provide such personal data, it shall be impossible to conclude and perform the Purchase and Sale Agreement.
3. By registering in the online Store and/or placing an order for goods, the Customer confirms that he/she agrees to provide his/her personal data specified in these Terms and Conditions, in the registration form and in the order form.
4. The Customer’s personal data shall be collected and processed for the purpose of e-commerce (to enter into the Agreement, to process the orders, to issue financial documents, to resolve issues related to the delivery and handover of goods, and to fulfil other contractual obligations).
5. The personal data of the Customer and other visitors of the www.valiai.com website shall be processed and stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
6. The Seller shall apply to the processing of personal data the security and processing requirements set out in the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
7. The Seller shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of all the processed personal data against accidental or unauthorised destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, such personal data, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
8. The Customer and other visitors of the www.valiai.com website have the following rights in relation to personal data:
8.1. request that the Seller grant access to and rectify or erase the data or restrict the processing of the data;
8.2. the right to object to the processing of data;
8.3. the right to receive their personal data in a structured and commonly used format recognised by computers (right to data portability);
8.4. the right to withdraw their consent;
8.5. the right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
9. The Customer and other visitors of the www.valiai.com website may exercise these rights by contacting the Seller by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Valiai UAB, Tauragnų g. 11, Aliai, 28121 Utena, Lietuva.
10. When filling in the order form, the Customer must provide complete and correct data. If the data provided by the Customer changes, the Customer is obliged to update it without delay. The Customer shall be responsible for the accuracy of the data provided in the order form and shall be liable for the consequences of incorrect or inaccurate date provided in the form.